Friday, July 26, 2013

Funky Pippa - Are You Drunk?

Today I wanted to do a look using an unconventional color combination. Something fun and funky and out of the box. This is what I came up with!

This manicure began with Zoya Anchor base coat. Next I added two lovely coats of Zoya Pippa, and then a layer of Zoya Armor top coat. I then let the polish dry and cure overnight.


The next day, I dabbed some China Glaze Scattered & Tattered onto a piece of cosmetic wedge sponge, and dabbed that to the tips of my nails, creating glitter tips.


I finished the look with two coats of Gelous gel top coat, and one layer of Seche Vite.


Products Used:
One coat Zoya Anchor Base Coat
Two coats Zoya Pippa
One coat Zoya Armor Top Coat
China Glaze Scattered & Tattered Glitter 
Two coats Gelous Advanced Gel Top Coat
One coat Seche Vite Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment