Thursday, October 24, 2013

30 Mani Marathon - Manicure 18: Half Moons

Half Moons.....literally.


This design began with a base coat, and one coat of China Glaze First Mate. Next, I used Zoya Purity to create half-moon shapes on my nail tips. Over the moons, I painted two thin coats of China Glaze Ghoulish Glow glow-in-the-dark polish (the moons really glow!). I covered everything with one coat of Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond, holographic glitter polish. I finished with a coat of Zoya Armor top coat, and let the polish dry overnight.


The next day, I used Sinful Colors Cool Grey and Red Angel stamping plate RA-113 to create the moon crater effect, and Konad white stamping polish with Bundle Monster plate BM14 for the stars. Finally, I sealed everything with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.



1 comment: