Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Liebster Award - For Realz??

Holy rusted metal, Batman, what a nice surprise! 

I just received word from Ann @ Marinewife22, that she has chosen my blog to be awarded a Liebster Award! I have never heard of this award, but I believe it is given to bloggers that have less than 200 followers, to help them expand their network and gain more readers. So in thanks to Ann, I'd just like to say, WAHOOO! Thanks so much girl, you rock! 

Also, big huge hugs to Jackie @ Five Two Certified for my second Liebster award!



And now, the rules:

  • Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves 
  • Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
  • Pick eleven new bloggers to award the Liebster award to and link them in your post.
  • Pick eleven new questions for the chosen bloggers.
  • Go to that bloggers page and tell them about the award.
  • No tag-backs.
11 Random Facts About Me
  • I own 6 ferrets
  • When I was a baby, my dad was in the Navy and we lived in Europe, so I have been to Buckingham palace and the Eiffel tower (too bad I can't remember!)
  • My birthday is on Saint Patrick's Day, and I'm not Irish at all :p
  • I often eat finger foods like pizza and donuts with a fork
  • My master bathroom is decorated with tons of different butterfly items
  • I have 13 tattoos
  • I have never had stitches
  • I own over 600 bottles of nail polish
  • I am terrified of death (morbid but true)
  • I love to cook
  • I love reality Television
11 Questions From Marinewife22

1. What is your favorite magazine?
I don't subscribe to any magazines, but I love to read the celebrity news headlines in the checkout line.

2.  If you got stuck on a deserted island what 3 things would you pick to bring with you? 
An E-reader with lifetime battery power :p, stocked with all my favorite music and books!  

3. Does your astrological sign match your personality? If so, why do you think it does?
Pisces: Perceptive (yes), emotional (heck yes), reasonable (no, lol), highly sensitive and afraid of ridicule (yep), quietest of all signs (mmm no), and good workers (not really haha). 

4. What is your favorite type of accessory?
A cute Necklace

5. What is your favorite beauty product?
Nail Polish!

6. How many countries have you been to?
Several countries in Europe as a baby, none besides the USA since the age of three.

7. What are some beauty products on your wishlist that you would like to get?
Several expensive makeup palettes from Urban Decay and Sigma!

8. What was the last book you read?
50 Shades of Grey (currently neck deep in book 2)

9. If you had to choose between only wearing mascara or only wearing lipstick/lip gloss, which would you pick?
Lip products

10. Have you ever been to a concert? If so, what was your favorite one?
Yes, many! Top of the list is currently Candlebox

11. If you could be any famous person either deceased or alive, who would you want to be and why?         
Anyone who is filthy rich...I've always wondered what it would be like to have anything you ever wanted.


11 Questions from Five Two Certified


1. Pants, Skirts or Dresses?
Pants, for sure. I have never liked the way my legs look in skirts or dresses, and they just aren't as comfortable to me as a T-shirt and Jeans

2. One food or drink your fridge is always stocked with?

Milk and Apple Juice for my kids, and Dr Pepper for me, I am a Dr Pepper addict (much to the dismay of my waistline!) 

3. Would you ever do the makeup tattoo (permanent eyebrows, lipstick color...)? If yes, which one would you get?

I do have 13 other tattoos, but I'd never get anything tattooed on my face, no thanks!

4. Favorite drugstore and high end beauty brand.

Favorite drug store brand is Maybelline for their Color Tattoo eye shadow, and Revlon for their Lip Butters! Favorite High End brand is Urban Decay for their eye shadows and liners!

5. What is the best beauty advice you've read or heard?

Any advice that helps me tame my shiny face, and make my eye shadow stay put...those are the things I have the most trouble with.

6. What are 3 things that you love about yourself?

My creativity, my attention to detail, and my outgoing nature.

7. Best 3 compliments a stranger have told you?

I love your nails! You are a great mother. And any compliments here on my blog!

8. If you can only wear one makeup product, what would it be? lipstick, an eye shadow, foundation...?

I'll say lip products...even though none would look nice without the compliments of the others!

9. What is your favorite beauty product that is on your dresser right now?

Urban Decay Naked Palette

10. What is the oldest product do you have in your makeup collection right now?

I just began my makeup journey in January 2012, so the oldest items I have are a Mac foundation, lipstick, blush, and primer from that month.

11. Favorite beauty website or Youtube channel or magazine. I know picking one is hard so give us your top 3!

MakeupbyTiffanyD
MakeupbyAlli
vintageortacky

11 Questions For My Nominated Bloggers
  1. Why did you decide to start bogging?
  2. Have you ever tripped and fallen in public?
  3. What was your first pet?
  4. Favorite movie?
  5. What is the most expensive beauty item you have splurged on?
  6. Would you eat something totally gross for a Million Dollars?
  7. Where you build your dream home?
  8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
  9. Were you bullied or picked on in school?
  10. What is your favorite flower?
  11. Do you play a sport?
11  10 Blogs I nominate!






3 comments:

  1. Haha I love your answers to the questions, and I have to say that it would be amazing to be someone that is filthy rich, even just for a day! I'm happy to have nominated you, and I love your enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    It took me forever, but I finally answered all of the questions :) Thanks again for the nomination!! You can read my answers by clicking here.

    XOXO,
    Anastasia@Glamorable!

    ReplyDelete