Thursday, June 13, 2013

All A Flutter

Today I decided to do something different and use some nail polish strips. I began using them about 2.5 years ago when I became interested in doing my nails regularly. After I learned how to do my nails properly with polish, I stopped using the strips, but when I came across a bunch of them on sale for a dollar a pack, I couldn't resist! 

The strips I have used today are Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in 'All A Flutter'. The polish strip package come with two sealed packs that contain 8 strips each in various sizes. I have done this manicure using 5 strips, half a strip on each nail, so only one pack was needed. This method allows me two uses per package of nail strips. I've topped them with a coat of Seche Vite to protect them from gouges, nicks, and scrapes.





Products Used:
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Polish Strips 'All A Flutter'
One coat Seche Vite Top Coat




No comments:

Post a Comment