Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Mani Marathon - Manicure 22: Inspired By A Song

Baby, it's cold outside!


For this manicure, I chose a design with grey skies, autumn leaves, and swirling breeze. 

I began with a base coat and two coats of Zoya Carey for the base color. Next, I painted the nail tips with China Glaze Starboard to represent grass. I sealed this with a layer of Zoya Armor top coat, and let it dry overnight.

The next day, I added the stamping. The swirling wind is Zoya Purity + Shany plate SH03, the trees are Konad black stamping polish + Bundle Monster plate BM-409, and the house is Konad black + BM-224.

To create the leaves, I used a tiny dotting tool and alternated dotting Bondi Chasing The Sun, Brick Road, and Horny Mistress. The yellow lights on the house were made with the same tiny dotting tool + Bondi Brick Road.

Lastly, I sealed the manicure with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment