Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Zoya Gemma + CG Optical Illusion


For the month of March, I have decided to do an 'All Green' challenge. Every manicure I do this month will feature the color green in some form. 

For my first March manicure, I have chosen Zoya Gemma. Gemma has a lovely flash of blue shimmer, so to play off of that, I chose to accent it with a blue/green glitter from the China Glaze Prismatic Collection called Optical Illusion. I painted the glitter free hand, starting at the base of the nail and creating a line just below the halfway point of the nail. You could also use a piece of scotch tape to section off the part of the nail you want to paint with glitter.

Products used:
One coat of Beauty Secrets moisturizing base coat
Two coats of Zoya Gemma
As much glitter as you like, this is about 1.5 coats of Optical Illusion
One coat of Gelous Advanced Gel Top Coat to smooth out the glitter
One coat of Diamond Dry Top Coat Brilliance

4 comments:

  1. You took me seriously--I love it!
    --sleepykat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Subscribing to you and about time! Lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the support Miss Linda Jean! <3

      Delete