Sunday, March 10, 2013

Princess Bevin's Breath


This manicure starts with Zoya Bevin. I decided to go with a blue/green polish for this look, to compliment the glitter that I applied on top. This is two coats of Bevin applied over a base coat, with one layer of Out The Door top coat. 



After Bevin was dry, I applied two coats of Jindie Nails 'Princess Breath'. I followed with two coats of Gelous Gel top coat to smooth out the glitter.


I will follow this up with a coat of Seche Vite in a few hours, to make everything glassy smooth and protected. I like to give Zoya polishes lots of time to dry before adding Seche Vite, as it does not mix well with Zoya, and causes the polish to shrink back from the nail.

Products used:
One coat of Beauty Secrets Moisturizing Base Coat
Two coats Zoya Bevin
One coat of Out The Door top coat
Two coats Jindie Nails Princess Breath
Two coats Gelous Gel top coat

1 comment:

  1. I love this combo! Bevin is one of my favorite polishes ever, and I have been drooling over Jindie Nails for a while.

    ReplyDelete